Let’s celebrate SIX YEARS of the Get Your GOAL (formerly Fitness Matters and formerly formerly Let’s RUN) podcast with a list of six things I’ve learned about weight loss.
I’ve been a fitness professional for almost a dozen years now, so you might think I already had it all figured out when I started this podcast on October 3, 2017.
Back then, I was just a young 47-year old who had barely entered perimenopause and was still running ultramarathons for fun. My, how the years (and helping thousands of women over 50 lose weight!) have changed my weight loss philosophy.
SIX THINGS I'VE LEARNED ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS:
– Exercise doesn’t make you lose weight
– Your body has a lot of information, but you might not be listening
– You can eat what you want without feeling guilty
– It takes as long as it takes
– Un-remembering old mottos is tough
– Your body only goes where your mind goes first
Join me for a fun look back at six years of podcasting, and a practical look forward to YOUR weight loss journey!
Find the show notes for this episode at
Download The 5-0 Method, Weight Loss for Women over 50:
Join the Get Your GOAL Mastermind group:
Why Do You RUN? (The very first episode of the Let’s RUN podcast!)